- Bovari, E. and Court, V. (2019). Energy, knowledge, and demo-economic development in the long run: a unified growth model. Chair Energy & Prosperity Working Paper. (Link to article)
- Bovari, E., Giraud, G., and Mc Isaac, F. (2018). Coping with Collapse: A Stock-Flow Consistent Monetary Macrodynamics of Global Warming. Ecological Economics, 147, 383-398. (Link to article)
- Bovari, E., Lecuyer, O., and Mc Isaac, F. (2018). Debt and damages: what are the chances of staying under the 2 °C warming threshold? International Economics, 155, 92-108. (Link to article)
- June 2019, 24th Annual Conference of the EAERE, Manchester, United Kingdom.
- June 2019, 68th AFSE Congress, Orléans, France.
- October 2018, Annual Conference of the Climate Economics Chair, University Paris Dauphine, Paris, France.
- September 2018, Ph.D. seminar from the Finance & Modeling Department, University Paris 1, Paris, France.
- August 2018. 5th FAERE Annual Meeting, Aix-en-Provence, France.
- May 2018. 67th AFSE Congress, Paris, France.
- April 2018. Economics and Complexity Seminar, University Paris 1, Paris, France.
- June 2017. 18th IEA World Congress, Mexico City, Mexico.
- December 2016. 1st AIEE Energy Symposium, Milano, Italy.
- 2017/2019. Applied microeconomics (University Paris Sud, 1st year Bachelor).
- 2017/2018. General introduction to economics (ENPC, 3rd year Bachelor).